Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bits and Bobs.

So today I haven't done anything too exciting. I've just mainly been doung bits and bobs. I haven'treally  had much time to do much either because I was at my grandmas so the time it took to get home it was lunch time! I had to do some tidying to earn some money because I am going to France on Thursday with my old school as I paided for the trip so I can still go. Its just one day but the only bit I'm not looking forward to is the journey! BLEUGH. I get very bad travel sickness. So yeah, I did some cleaning and some sewing but I had to leave the house at 5pm to get to the chiropractor in time for my appointment. I got to the chiropractor as I have a twisted pelvis and snapping hip. Sounds scary but its not, its being treated well and I'm not in much pain anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment