Wednesday 2 October 2013

Back to school.

WOW! Over 1000 page views, geeh, thanks! 
So I’ve been “back to school” for about 2 weeks now! I’ve started maths tuition on a Monday morning for an hour. We are working through a booklet and last Monday we we’re looking at prime factors. Also last night I went to the arts award which is a qualification. I’m doing my bronze at the minute and I basically go every week and complete this course, you can do anything from drawing, photography, drama what ever floats your boat haha. Bronze lasts until christmas. I am planning to do photography. I will tell you what I did in my lesson next week. 
Also on a Tuesday, in the day, i have a sewing lesson with my grandma. Yesterday I finished of my second patchwork quilt. It took us two or three lessons I think? I will post a picture later on. Next week, my plan is to make my curtains. The reasons for all the homely stuff is because i’m having my room redecorated at the minute so i’m trying to make alot of it myself. The curtains are just going to be plain cream with bunting,in materials that match, sewn on. 
Tomorrow, I am going to bosworth battle field to learn about the battle of bosworth, which I have frankly no clue about haha.
On Friday, I am going to the allotment with some friends. Our allotment is massive, over 700sm and it is VERY over grown! So we are recruiting some of the home ed lot to come and help us clear it, then when its all clear we can plant and grow lots of  yummy fruit and veg! The allotment already has a greenhouse, a strawberry bush, a blackberry bush, a apple tree, a potting shed, a shed, a room with chairs and a fire, a compost heap and lots of weeds on the side haha. It could be very amazing though!

No comments:

Post a Comment