Friday 24 May 2013

day 5 making soap.

Soap making!




Making the soaps, what a mess!
Today, I have been busy hand-making soaps. I made a lavender soap, purple with dried lavender inside. Also I made a  camomile soap with chamomile roman essence and dried chamomile flowers. Plus I made a clear soaps and put my spare blocks of coloured soaps inside so you could see the multi-colour through the clear. As well as that I  made a clear soap and put small animal rubbers inside! I think these are my favourite. I also had many soap colourings to use.  It was fairly easy, but the soap kept setting before I had chance to pour it! Next time I make soap I am going to use a steam to keep my soaps warm so they don't set. I really enjoyed making the soaps and I would of never of learnt how to do this at school!
 

Soaps when finished. Soaps with colours, soaps with animals rubbers
inside and a lavender love heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment